Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: AG FREE shipping code

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here are two codes for FREE shippping. ENJOY!

    A35422
    A32654

    The first one came from a post on DISBoards--someone there had used it.

    The second one came from www.dealhunting.com.

    They expire on 3/31.

    ETA another code.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 04, 2006 09:27 AM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW! Dreams of the possiblities...

    Or rather all the neat little things I want that I didn't want to save to get.

    Where did you find it?

    -Jordyn

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much! I'm hoping to place an order on Wednesday.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well that's not fair. I can't order until 5/1. But free shipping is really a GREAT savings [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dollie45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so very much. The free shipping really helps.
    Carol

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool deal! Does anyone know if the 10% off code is still working? We used it last Thursday for Jess, but not since then...

    Thanks for sharing shipping code!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by 3castles:
    Cool deal! Does anyone know if the 10% off code is still working? We used it last Thursday for Jess, but not since then...

    Thanks for sharing shipping code!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The 10% code is still showing up on www.dealhunting.com. HTH.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Thanks!!! Maybe we need to place an order!!!! LOL

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PhDfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much for posting it! I have a few things I need to get and was waiting for some good reason to get them!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Cheri444's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you!!!

    I just ordered the Tiny Treats book! I was holding out because our Barnes & Noble didn't have it in stock and I didn't want to pay shipping. Yay!

    Cheri

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •